FRCPath Part 2 Histopathology Courses in the EoE: Call +447445554567 firstname.lastname@example.org & CytologyinHarlow@gmail.com
Register (Physical) for the Systemic FRCPath Course in EoE
Register for Online Systemic FRCPath Course
Preparation for FRCPath Part 2in Histopathology in the East of England - Last updated 1th October 2022
Description of Course and what you get for fees:
Physical FRCPath Course: 11 days of intensive microscopy and interactive sessions with senior moderators. See indicative 2021 Timetable. 8 am-8 pm most days excepting Saturdays (Mock Exam) and Sundays (rest day).
3 slide viewing sessions Monday to Friday:
8 am-10.30 am, Moderation 10.30-12.30 pm
Lunch Break 12.30-1.30 pm (Lunch & accommodation are not-included in fees)
PM Session: 1.30 pm-3.30 pm, Moderation 3.30-5.30 pm
- Course Booklet and access to Course App-viewable on a Tablet Device or smart phone (access to end of Course).
- Comprehensive coverage of the FRCPath Syllabus in 20 sessions (AM & PM).
- Engagement with the FRCPath Exam (8-9 sessions), marking scheme, structured answers and maximising scores
- Mock scripts marked and verbal feedback on 3 evenings of course.
Online FRCPath Course:
- Access to scanned slides accessible through course app and pdf file/word file with url links.
- Course App-viewable on a Tablet Device or smart phone (access to end of Course).
- Course content similar to Physical Course attendees.
- Follow all sessions live on zoom broadcast and access to course videos online through Course app or Vimeo channel (WhatsApp group registration-mandatory).